GALAXY ZONE LASER TAG is a fast-paced high-tech game, which combines the games of hide and seek, tag, and capture the flag, incorporating state-of-the-art interactive computer and laser technology to create an exhilarating experience you won’t forget.
The game is played in a multi-level arena connected with the bridge and ramp with glowing pillars, arches and passageways. Players, whether individually or on teams, use their lasers to score as many points as possible by targeting opponents’ vest sensors or attempting to overtake the opponents’ base stations.
Laser Tag is an exciting group activity! Perfect for birthday parties, corporate groups, teams and social outings.
—One round of tag is 15 minutes.
How To Play
How do I play laser tag?
- Upon paying for a laser tag game, you will receive a game ticket. Check your ticket for your game. Once called, players line up at the Briefing Room door.
- Once in the Briefing Room, you receive instructions on how to play and given the rules of the game. During the game, there will be “Marshals” throughout the arena to supervise, maintain the quality and safety of the game, and help if you have any questions or problems.
Maximum Capacity: 20 people
No Physical Contact
Keep both feet on the floor at all times – no kneeling or crawling.
- We recommend wearing shoes while playing Laser Tag.
- Please arrive on time to the party, therefore you don’t miss any of the fun.
- Play Hard… Play Smart… Play To Survive!